Ms. Brenda Gallegos
- Ms. Brenda Gallegos was named Vice President of Business Development in April 2012. Joining the company in June 2011, she has served as Interim Vice President of Business Development, and Director of Capture. As Vice President of Business Development, Ms. Gallegos is charged with directing AMS’ strategy of portfolio diversification integrating a mix of Federal customers to the already robust list of defense and security customers. Ms. Gallegos joins AMS from a Federal Contractor providing Environmental, Design/Construction, O&M, and Renewable Energy services where she was the Director of Marketing. During her tenure, Ms. Gallegos played a lead role in establishing business development pipelines for Federal and Commercial Client market channels and successfully managed the development of over $1 Billion in proposals securing a 75%-win rate on contract awards ranging from $10M – $360M while streamlining business development processes. She has also served as Director of Internet Engineering Services where she led the development of superior quality web-based technical solutions for Federal and Commercial sectors, including the creation of web-based knowledge management systems, and Director of Business Process Reengineering, leading the analysis and design of workflows and business processes improving organizational product output and quality. Ms. Gallegos’ 25-year history includes Business Development & Marketing, Capture & Proposal Management, Government Contract Administration, Client Services, Program Management, Business Process Reengineering, and Internet Engineering. She is a ServiceSoft Certified Professional and member of the NCMA. Her cooperative educational experience includes Management Information Systems and Business Administration.
AMS ACCOMPLISHMENTS 2011-2019
- Supported 253% revenue growth over 5 years – 75% average capture ratio for new business
- Supported the growth of the organization to a Top 20 O&M Supplier to the General Services Administration
- Supported organizational strategy, foothold as a Supplier of Space Systems Support, capturing Cape Launch Operations and Infrastructure Support, Ground-Based Electro-Optical Deep Space Surveillance, Joint Space Operations Center, Engineering and Sustainment Integrator, Air Force Space Command, and Launch Systems Directorate Engineering and Integration
- Supported revenue growth for new construction business to 10% of total revenue in 2 years